The World Cocoa Conference will be held on 22-25 May in the Barceló Bávaro Convention Center in Bávaro, the Dominican Republic.
The event is now established as the leading event for the global cocoa sector, bringing together the major players from the value chain, from all over the world. Over 1000 participants attended both the inaugural event in Abidjan and the second conference in Amsterdam, drawn from government agencies, chocolate manufacturers, trading companies, cocoa processors, and companies involved in trade logistics, finance and insurance as well as suppliers of agricultural inputs and processing technology.
By bringing together all stakeholders, from both producing and consuming countries, the Conference is the ideal forum to examine issues across the value chain.
For more information, contact: +44 (0) 20 7780 4340
Sharing knowledge and ideas and making new contacts is one of the key aims of the event, and the conference programme allows ample time for networking and doing business.
The World Cocoa Conference 2016 is set to be the biggest yet. Taking place in the Dominican Republic, with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture in the Dominican Republic, the Embassy of the Dominican Republic and the Comisión Nacional del Cacao, the conference venue provides superb conference and business facilities in a spectacular location right on the Caribbean.
7 Reasons to attend
- Engage with the most influential stakeholders from producing countries, the trade and the chocolate industry to shape the future of the cocoa sector
- Share the experience of projects dedicated to improving cocoa farming with better access to agricultural inputs and agronomic best-practice
- Work with peers across the supply chain to boost farmer livelihoods
- Hear strategies for revitalizing cocoa growing communities and incentivizing the next generation of cocoa farmers
- Assess the prospects for further cocoa consumption growth in emerging markets and producing countries
- Identify new trading opportunities based on the latest supply and demand outlooks from all over the world
- Meet decision-makers from across the supply chain, from all over the world, at the best forum for doing business in cocoa